- efficient and easy accounting for personal financies
Eqonomize! is a cross-platform personal accounting software, with focus on efficiency and ease of use for small households. Eqonomize! provides a complete solution, with bookkeeping by double entry and support for scheduled recurring transactions, security investments, and budgeting. It gives a clear overview of past and present transactions, and development of incomes and expenses, with descriptive tables and charts, as well as an approximation of future account values.
Eqonomize! is free software, licensed under the GNU General Public License v3 (or later).
Eqonomize! version 1.5.5 releasedChanges:
- Update column widths after custom font selection
- Add option to reset column widths
- Use exchangerate.host as secondary exchange rate source, with mycurrency.net as backup
- Use fusion style by default and use system setting for dark mode on Windows with Qt >= 6.5 (64-bit installer)
- Fix set security share value for split transactions (null date where used)
- Fix custom font with gtk2 style
- Fix monthly total for categories divided in subcategories in categories comparison report
- Fix display of Unicode characters in currency names