- efficient and easy accounting for the small household economy
Eqonomize! is a cross-platform personal accounting software, with focus on efficiency and ease of use for the small household economy. Eqonomize! provides a complete solution, with bookkeeping by double entry and support for scheduled recurring transactions, security investments, and budgeting. It gives a clear overview of past and present transactions, and development of incomes and expenses, with descriptive tables and charts, as well as an approximation of future account values.
This project welcomes new developers. Visit the project page here
.: 2019-09-09 :. Eqonomize! version 1.4.2 released
Eqonomize! version 1.4.2 includes minor feature improvements and bug fixes.
Get the new version from the downloads page.
- Make it possible to select multiple separate accounts, categories, tags, descriptions, and payees/payers in reports and charts
- Option to display absolute values instead of percentages in pie chart
- Option to save import CSV settings as presets
- Allow fixed category (add income category selection) when importing both expenses and incomes from CSV file
- Security quotes import and export (in quotes dialog)
- Keyboard shortcut and context menu item for current date in date entries and calendar popups
- Fix segfault when editing scheduled transaction with current date
- Fix deletion of multiple transactions in ledger
- Fix set single transaction in edit widget for transaction with multiple accounts/payments and multiple currencies
- Minor bug fixes and feature improvements